AMP MATE Revised
The AMP MATE allows for hands free operation of both the MARK I and MARK II annealers and can comfortably handle any case from 300 Blackout up to 338 Lapua Magnum.
We have made many changes since the first model which are designed to improve performance and prevent jams both mechanical and electrical. You can read about those changes here
Note: We recommend using Redding EZ Feed shellholders with the AMP Mate as they have a flat base which can prevent cases tipping forward when being fed into them.
AMP MATE Features:
- No Assembly required.
- Capable of handling cases sizing from 300 Blackout to 338 Lapua Magnum.
- USB Port for software updates.
- Able to interface with Dillon and Hornady case feeders with a suitable stand
- Quick to set up and to change out.
- User accessible for future parts upgrades and spares.
- Built to last, our units have performed hundreds of thousands of cycles without needing to have parts replaced.
AMP MATE Instruction video
(Set up and operation is the same as the original AMP MATE)